http://dixieoutfitters.com



Salvation & Faith Blog: Your Salvation

Salvation & Faith Blog

Everyday is a blessing for GOD Is!
He is the First and Last, The Beginning and the End!

If you would like to be a
Contributor to this blog
contact: SWR/SHNV
My Photo
Name:
Location: East Ridge, Occupied Tennessee

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Your Salvation

For those that have not answered His call and still hear it...

Be thankful. This lets you know He is still calling and waiting for you. In time He will stop touching you and it will be too late...Please do not wait! Next time you feel His presents, ask Him into your heart, except Him as your Savior, living God and ask His forgiveness...Then you can really start to live and live...ALWAYS. God gave all His Children free will and ability of choices. Choices in your life will cut the road your soul will take when you give it up.

If you died today, what would be the condition of your immortal soul? Would your family and friends need worry about this same question?? If you can not give an honest answer to the above, you need to do some soul searching. Trust in faith you can't see and keep it. All one need do is open their hearts and believe in that new found faith...Doing so you will feel His presents.

This is what God told us: 1John 5:11-12; God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. Whoever has the Son has life, but whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Your Salvation is this simple: John 3:16; God loved you so much that He gave His one and only Son so whoever believes in Him may not be lost and have eternal life.
THE PASSING of TIME

Close your eyes and talk to Him as you would your best friend:

Heavenly Father,

I come to You in prayer asking for the forgiveness of my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask You right now to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship You all the day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen.

If you said this prayer, and really believe, you will now live by faith, you have been born again and are now a new person...You have eternal life through Him...It's that simple!